Wednesday 4 May 2016

Titus O’Neil Speaks Out About His WWE Suspension, If He Plans To Quit The Company

titus-oneil
titus o'neil

Titus O’Neil Speaks Out About His WWE Suspension, If He Plans To Quit The Company

In a recently interview with Rapzilla.com, Titus O’Neil spoke out about this suspension from WWE. Below are the highlights from his interview:

“I always believe in all things there’s always positives in it,” said Titus who now has some extra time to spend with his family, go to his son’s games, see friends, and his mom more. “I made a mistake at an inopportune time. Regardless if it was too harsh or overreacting or whatever people have deemed it, it all stems from my mistake. Whether I agree with it or not, I am owning it. I’m doing what I’d normally do in any other situation.”

O’Neil also said he is not a quitter.

“People who probably weren’t interested in me as a WWE superstar, are now interested in me as a man and a father…I’ll just take this punishment just like everything else, take a lemon and make lemonade,” he shared.

Titus admitted that some of his close friends told him he should just walk away from the business. “They’re right,” O’Neil said. “I can go and coach, I can do a lot of stuff, but at the end of the day, I’ve never quit on anything in my entire life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment